Customer Delight Approach
Scaleios curated and proposed a customized strategy to deploy their infrastructure into Microsoft Azure Cloud pooled with comprehensive Managed Services to honour the customer’s requisites.
1. Subsequent to the successful deployment and handling initial complexities of the Go-live,
- The customer’s IT team was trained to handle day to day Level 1 activities. This in turn nominalised the support from Scaleios to Level 2, thereby reducing operational costs.
- All servers and services were subscribed from Azure with the Pay As You Go model. Substantial cost optimization was maintained with zero upfront investment and regular utilization-performance trend analysis.
A whopping 18% reduction in TCO was achieved.
2. Azure, a leading cloud provider, guarantees an uptime of 99.9% through its SLA. The overall architecture of the server was furthered to 99.95% by Scaleios, maximizing Azure’s DR solutions.
3. Azure Cloud was configured as a LAN extension of Customer’s Datacentre by creating Site-to-Site IPsec VPN Tunnels. Network Zoning was implemented with access controls at each layers, protecting SAP core production servers in the inner most secured layer. Restricted ports secured SAP Router & Fiori that were exposed into internet. Role based access-controls was configured for users from the team of customer, Scaleios and SAP partner.
4. Implemented Azure’s managed HANA Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution. This simplified the backup of database daily, nullified replications and also provided insights to the success rate of the integrity of data.
5. Azure’s Disaster Recovery Solution consistently reverted an RPO of 5 minutes & RTO of 30 minutes during periodic drills.